As a member you can expect:
- A monthly newsletter covering issues and topics of national interest and importance
- Frequent communication from and with our Provincial Chapter Offices
- To have access to the GBF office at any time for advice and guidance on aspects of school governance
- To be given opportunities to meet with other member schools at discussion groups, plenary and general meetings
- To have access to documents on the GBF website
The GBF has established the necessary infrastructure to service its members’ needs efficiently and believes that its facilities can be of value to a greater number of schools increasingly faced with similar governance challenges. Your Governing Body is therefore invited to join the GBF. The annual subscription will be provided upon application. Small schools and schools in need are welcome to contact the executive officer concerning a reduced subscription.